Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Team!! Game Designer/Programmer

A topic by Lily P. created Jul 24, 2023 Views: 235 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hiyoo I'm a programmer looking for a team to work with for the upcoming jam, ideally with other coders aside from me as well, but I'm flexible! I'm an English Major with a CS minor in my last year of university, I've been programming since 7th grade and got a 4/5 on the AP Comp sci principles exam in HS, and I took all the available cs courses and Intro to Robotics. I've been using Unity and more general game development since bf uni so ab 3 years, and I haven't had as much time as I'd like to dedicate to it consistently but I'm working on fleshing out more of my portfolio and getting a wide variety of things finished. I'm pretty familiar with a couple of languages, especially with Unity and C# in terms of game development, if not a bit out of practice but I've been jumping back into it! 

Check out my itch and feel free to DM me on Discord at lilysgarden: https://sillils.itch.io/

Hi! Have you already found a team? I am currently alone and looking for a team. I am Unity developer with some experience.

Yes I am!! I'm getting a discord organized bf the jam starts if  you'd like to send me your info

Hi i am in a team with a music and fx designer 

would you want to join our team 

my discord is : .shlokyboi

(4 edits)

Hey! Glad to see the transition into game development, after all, it's a thriving and exciting industry. I would love to be part of the team! 

I've studied BA Games Design for 3 years and recently graduated! I am proficient with Unity and have some understanding of basic C#, but my main focus is Game design!

Let me know if you are interested!

Ill add you on discord!