Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Updates?

A topic by godfreyluck created Jun 24, 2019 Views: 91
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host

Hey y'all! The jam has been going on for a bit now, so I wanted to reach out and see how everyone is doing. 

Just a little about me: My name is Gavin, aka Godfrey Luck. I started Godfreyluck Games this year to help manage a game my friend Peter and I are making called "Going Up?". We are releasing our first demo, and maybe hopefully moving the game to Steam Early Access this August. 

The release party started as a way to celebrate our game, but has quickly changed to include several other local game makers, and some local game musicians as well (unconfirmed?). Peter and I would love to see this event change into a yearly Indie game festival, which is why I started this game jam! After all, what better way to get more people involved then finding a way to offer cash prizes?

Anyway, thanks for participating in whatever way you are. Huge shout out to those who are actually making games to submit. You all are awesome. Please reply with stories of how your projects started, and how they've changed since then. I'm also curious to hear where you are located and how long you have been making games!