Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Is this something that new game developers should submit something for?

A topic by Glitch created Feb 18, 2022 Views: 55 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi, 

We are a 3 game enthusiasts that have formed a bond through games. We have started classes in game design, this semester we are studying system design.  What level design/development is adequeate for this contest (i.e. Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Master)  this something we could attempt, or should we attempt it after a bit of advancement?

Host

Hi there! It does take a little learning to get used to using Crayta, and would suggest you have had a go at creating before entering a Jam. However, the engine is incredibly easy to learn and made to allow all types of creators. Come join on Discord and meet the community! We do jams nearly every month so there'll be more in the future!

I took your advice and I made a pirate hideout for he previous game James but took just a bit too long and was still working on some of the basics like scripting and object and character interaction. I'm super excited to compete and got tons of great advice from the discord creators.馃榿 Super excited just to compete!