Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound designer and composer looking for team

A topic by iosis created Aug 19, 2021 Views: 334 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hey! I'm a sound designer and composer who recently graduated with a degree in Audio Production. I have an extensive toolkit available to me and I'm looking to work with a team and meet some people! I have experience with several major DAWs and Wwise. I also have some limited Unreal and Unity experience. Here's my (under construction) website if you want to learn a bit more about me: https://andrewscott.io/. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in working together!

me can we team

Hello Sappler, may I join your team? I can be helpful for some lightings and game design.

I know it is not much, however I am still learning about game development.

I also have some skills using photoshop for some kind of 2D assets.

If you accept working with me, how will we communicate?

Let me know your thoughts!

Alex

Alex can we team im a certified  programmer and game design i need a photoshop pro Can we Team 

Ultra

I will  sleep now see ya tomorrow  unless?

Hello! I'd be very interested in teaming up! We can communicate via Discord, if that works for you. You can find me at sappler#0001. I look forward to hearing from you!

ok then i friended u

hello I

friended u will u accept

Hi Sappler,

I sended you a friend request to communicate via chat.

However I have a problem. On August 22nd I cannot work on the game during the day, but I can do something during late night time.

I am sorry for any future inconvenience....

Let me know馃憢

Alex what your name via

discord.

my name is ron 8705#

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago

Hi Petifox, I would like to work with you! 

Let me know.

Hello! I sent you a friend request on Discord. I'm very interested in working together!