Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team for my first game jam!

A topic by ArcticDeveloper created Aug 02, 2021 Views: 266 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(2 edits)

Hey there! I'm 11 and I use Unity to make games, I can also work with other engines. I've been into game development for over half a year now and I decided to join this game jam as my first jam! If there's anyone who'd be interested in making a game, let me know!

My discord is Prudentia#1111 if you want to contact me!

hi there, I am Oliver and I am 13 years old and have been making games with unity for about 3 months (you ca check my account to see my only published game) aand i have been looking for someone who is on the younger side to work with. I am very good at pixel art and game design (coding isnt my strong point) and i would love to join your team. I am trying to get discord working and i will message you when i get it working

join my discord server link: https://discord.gg/vYUfg6tP

Can't add you in discord

I made a typo, its Prudentia#1111

Hi I’m Jesus and I’m 14 I and I’ve been using unity for a month now I still haven’t learned alit but I’m trying to make a game and I could use some help and if you guys want me to help you I can do that but I’m not that experienced and my I joined your discord I’m Its_Guy#3509

<Hi I am 13 and I started using unity a few months ago. I finished one 2D course and I can make 3D FPS.  Coding is my ok side but I don't know how to animate. Also I am not very good at enemy AI system. I sent you friend request on discord. My nick is: Mink88#5573