Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Gameplay/Engine Programmer looking for pixel artist and music collaborator

A topic by Ted Bendixson created Jul 07, 2021 Views: 197 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I'm an experienced programmer looking to collaborate with an artist/musician for this jam.

I've done games using OpenGLES 2.0 and Web Assembly before. I'm thinking that's what we will go with for this jam, since it's helpful to make it so games run in a browser window and we aren't necessarily going after the best possible performance.

Have a look at my profile, and you will see I've got some experience doing 2D games with pixel art. I have some special shaders and techniques up my sleeve, things you aren't likely to see if you use a third party engine.

(+1)

Hey Ted, really impressed by Cove Kid, looks cool. The puzzle mechanic seems unique, I haven't seen anything like that before. I'm definitely up for a puzzle game if that's what you're planning. I can do music for it, in basically any style. Here is some of my stuff https://soundcloud.com/niallrtunes, some finished music and some sketches. Let me know if you'd like to team up!

Rad! I just listened to a few of your tunes, and I love what I'm hearing. Alright, now do we have any pixel artists for the puzzle game dream team?

Hey Niall. Can you send me your email address? You can reach me at tedbendixson@me.com

Given the timing, I don't think I will be able to do this jam. But I wanted to stay in touch for other jams

Hey no worries, I'd love to do something in the future! Let's keep in touch!

i- i dont really think i can.. well.. i can do art a little but... im still a random 12 age kid.. 

thas funni