Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Random tables Sticky

A topic by Jocher Symbolic Systems created Feb 14, 2021 Views: 169 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted

If you are working on random tables: Here you can post a line or two outlining what you are working with so no one else is doing something too similar or maybe shout out for some help or guidance.

Submitted(+1)

Hello all!  

I have a big ole batch of tables that do all kinds of stuff within the Discworld universe.  So far I have the following tables; 'What's in the air right now?', 'What's under my feet right now?', 'Odd Weather', 'What small/new god did you find?', 'What is the power of the small god?', 'What are the wizards up to right now?', 'What technology is going haywire?', 'What's going over the edge of the world?', Table for "The Story so Far...", 'Which region are you from/born/raised/designed/first gained consciousness/etc.?', 'NPC Merchant Attitude', 'Rare Gifts', and maybe more, idk.  No title is permanent and most tables are 1d20.

Feel Free to ask questions!

HostSubmitted

Soo good.  I will be doing a few random tables of my own! I am going to make one that, for now, is given the name "Foreboding phenomenon", a few side quest generation tables (based on guilds), and maybe spell titles.

Submitted

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it.

HostSubmitted

Hey! So curious on how your tables have progressed?

Submitted(+1)

I just finished setting up the page.  As this is my first game jam (and itch.io project), I'm not sure I did credit or the page properly, so I heavily pulled from some of the text in your game.  I think it should be good to go, but I'm going to look it over again.  It's just a text document, but I did provide a handful of hopefully useful tables.