I really enjoy the idea of a FPS punching game. Here's what I thought:
• The monster AI is too easy to beat. It has a simple pattern that repeats.
• For the first few waves, it was easy to just only fight one monster at a time. When 2 or more monsters were "awake" and attacking me, it was just really difficult, especially since they are clipping in each other, which is basically 2-monsters-in-1, which is unfair!
• The movement is slow. I understand it might be good for a challenge, but it's just not fun to play with. I want to be able to move quickly, and would rather have faster monsters.
• Only being able to throw one punch and having to wait is unsatisfying. It's not very fun. I'd rather be able to do weak jabs AND a charged punch.
• I do like the monsters, and the environment is cool.
This would be 2 stars for me, but I gave it 3 because I feel like it has a lot of potential!