Play gameExtrication's itch.io page
- Left Analog Stick: Move character.
- Right Analog Stick: Turn character.
- Right or Left Front Trigger: Grip a door or object.
Menu and Terminal Controls:
- Press/Click: Point at a menu/terminal with your right hand and press the right touch controller's "A" face button.
- Scroll: While pointing at a scrollable window use the right hand controller's analog stick to scroll up and down.
Requires Oculus touch controllers (though it should work for vive etc.. untested)!
Link to Gameplay Footage
What platform is your game built for?
List any content that was created before the jam that was included in the final submission.
External assets used:
Meshes and textures/materials sourced from:
UE4 Starter Content
Free model pack from the UE4 forums, ArbitraryStudio-GrindstonModelPack
Misc Materials and Meshes for Chairs, Sofas, Desks, Doors, Fridge, Fuse box, Hanging light, ladder, laptop, Office chair, plants, sink, toilet, trash can, server, walls, floors, tables, printer, microwave, vending machines. (neither of us can 3d model ha)
Used following plugins and templates:
VR Expansion Plugin
Blueprints Templates from UE4 (for security cam base)
ComLink avatar and sound wave images from google
All audio from https://freesound.org/ (excluding voice recordings; that was us).
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.