Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound designer looking to join team

A topic by mfearnley_94 created Jan 24, 2022 Views: 178 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Hi all, I know it's a bit last minute, but would anyone have need of a sound designer? I am experienced with using Wwise, Fmod, Unity and Unreal. Here is my showreel: 

Thanks!

Matt

(1 edit)

Yo mfearnley ! I'm a day-to-day software engineer who worked on 3 released games (the biggest one being Game of Beams ,paid on android but free as a window exe on a french website for the ULB university).

I still consider myself quite new to gamemaking but I promise that if we work together, we will deliver, wathever it is. I'll probably have limited time on the week days tho. Soon I'll update you with the project I'm working on, as soon as I put together the video.  If by then you are still looking for a team, it will be a pleasure to meet up online and eventually experience this jam together :)

edit : I work with Unity but tinkered a bit with godot too

Hi Spotche, thanks for getting in touch! That all sounds great! I look forward to seeing that video when you finish it. I'd happily do the game jam with you.

Best wishes,

Matt

Hi Fearnley, 

I'm away at ski and need a rush that won't happen before long so I'll just show you directly my prototypes when I get back.

In the meanwhile, I'm on the PGJ discord with the same username

Hi Fearnley,

As you might have learned, the jam has been postponed to march. I won't be able to participate at that time. I cancel my inscription. Wish you the best ;)