Hello and thanks for your feedback. Yes, fixed in the next V0.2.1 :-)
Recent community posts
In the game, you have to find more ammo, food... look at the player guide (main menu), "find more resources" section. Keep in mind, this game is about strategy, not action ;-) Thanks for your interest ! I'll make some gameplay videos, soon...
Because this a 3D game with many calculations (the behavior of each survivor and zombie is automaticly and individualy managed by the game), the demo is mainly used to test the game performances on your system before buying it. Anyway, I'm really surprised that you only have 12 ammo ! In the normal mode, you always have more than 80 ammo to begin (between 80 and 100 ammo to be more precise.)...
If you want to play longer, just buy the full game ;-) Concerning zombies for the first day : in some previous alpha versions, some players said the game was a bit boring because they don't understand that the first day is dedicaded to establish your defense strategy, so there's many more zombies now. But maybe, you're right and this amount needs to be asjusted a little bit. I'll wait for other comments to confirm that. Anyway, thanks for your interesting !
Alpha 4 is released
This new version brings a lot of improvements and the game becomes more difficult and funny at the same time!
What's new in Alpha 4
- New traps added : Hole trapped and the big hammer !
- New survivor behaviors : digger and hammer user
- Random music player with 3 different tracks (you can put your own Mp3 files if you want)
- New procedure for the Zombies generation
- New game > Level select system simplified with only 3 modes : Normal, Hard and Expert
And many more bug fixes, improvements and adjustments for the User Interface and the gameplay.
Concerning the free demo version
You can play forever and with all the features of the game except :
- Each session is limited to the first day in the game
- Hard and Expert levels are locked
- You only have one charge of explosive
- That's all !
Try the demo for free : Survive the Zombies
Working on a statistics system about your survivors (concerning their needs) and adding some last fun surprises.
The next Alpha 5 version will be the last before the final release of the game (end of May 2017).
Hello razing32 and thanks for your interest !
In general, as soon as a survivor is hitten by a zombie, he becomes infected... and dies. Only "Defenders" can fight against Z (by shooting them), the other survivors always flee if they're too close to a Z. When collecting supplies, if you don't use the pickup, your "explorers" are vulnerable and zombies can infect them when they are inside a building. So sending some "Defenders" beside the explorated building or using the pickup is a good idea :-) Anyway, because the game is not yet finished, I'm always looking for bugs, thanks for your post... I will analyze the behavior of explorers.
I would like to share with you the last features added in the game !
Try the demo for free : Survive the Zombies
Alpha 2 (03/30/2017)
- Explosive : make zombies flying away ! More details in the player guide, inside game
- Option menu : you can set some first visuals options (smooth camera movements/shadow) depending on your system performance
- Group and Horde of Z (from 5 to 15 zombies randomly spawned at a time).
- Debugging and difficulties adjustments
- Restrictions are fully operational : In the hard and expert levels you can't build/repair or collect wood during the night. In the expert level you can't repair your constructions (buildings and traps)
- Natural needs are fully operational too (Sleeping, eating and healing) : that means you have to build a shelter, an infirmary and a canteen as soon as possible otherwise your survivors will die and... become new zombies
Alpha 1 (03/21/2017)
Now, your explorers can use a vehicle to move faster and safer :-)
Read more about the development on wabbysland.com
Hello, in Survive the Zombies you don't direct the survivors but perform out actions and make strategic choices by clicking on the terrain tiles.
With the new Alpha 0.9 version, the player guide is updated too. I hope it helps to understand the game better.
Low price but not free and as it's mentioned in the game presentation : For each new release the price will grow a little bit, so buy now in early access to support the development then you will have free updates until final release. Thanks for your interest, I hope you enjoy the game.
It's a standalone application, so you need nothing except an OpenGL compatible graphic card. To be sure : try the free demo... if it works, the full game will work too. I hope you enjoy the game !
I'm glad to introduce you my new game : Survive the Zombies
Your goal is to manage a group of survivors against zombies.
For each session of the game, the player have to keep a certain amount of humans alive during a determined number of days.
You have to protect your base camp too. If, it's destroyed by the zombies, you lost the game.
You play sessions on a virtual gaming table with a parametric and randomly generated map.
Game features :
- Build your camp (shelter, infirmary and canteen)
- Manage your resources and the survivors needs
- Day and Night cycle (some actions are forbidden during night)
- Add watch towers
- Put different kind of traps outside your camp
- Assign defenders in strategic places
- Randomly generated zombies
- Horde of zombies
- Collecting wood
- Search for resources (food, water, medkits, gasoline) by exploring abandoned buildings
- Use vehicle for your researches
- Explosives : make zombies flying away !
Try the demo for free !
For each new release the price will grow a little bit, so buy now in early access to support the development then you will have free updates until final release.
Opinion and feedback are welcome :-)