Item Drop Duplication Glitch. The player is able to eat and drink past the max level they are supposed to.
- The player is unable to move when restarting the game.
- The build number does not show up when the project is built through Unity Cloud Build.
- Doors can be opened and closed by tapping the Activate key quickly.
- The player can power the robot on/off rapidly.
The player currently does not burn food or water as time passes. The cursor is able to go outside of the game in windowed mode.
- Items added to the player's inventory stack on top of each other.
- The activation key sticks and does not toggle off correctly.
- The current active UI element stays active when the player is using keyboard and mouse.
- UI textures will sometimes break when changing Quality Settings levels from within game.
Silicon Forge Studios
A member registered 1 year ago
Recent community posts
Created a new topic Bug Lists