Only on Snowscape?
Recent community posts
When the game stops breaking left and right, my workload eases a little and altogether there's some more time for stuff :)
Not soon, that pigeon model will be amongst the replaced objects cause it was made by a person who left our team pretty
dramatically. So yeh..
I think I did post there somewhen, announcing where to find the multiplayer version
Either people didn't believe it or didn't read. If they didn't read, how's one supposed to get information into their brains? :'D
Often it helps to force-refresh the site using CTRL + R. If it doesn't work on first try, usually second or third does the trick. Give it some time between and see if that helps. Good luck!
Probably not adding much new stuff. Thing is, when *anything* at all is added, the game often does some really unreasonable things or break in places you wouldn't expect it to. Pretty weird. Not all makes sense.
What feature would be on your mind?
It was never in *this* particular version to begin with.
Thus it was never "deleted" rather than "not implemented yet".
What you see is based on the stable version of lif, not the steam edition.
Especially the pigeon model is gonna be replaced because the person who made it left with a pretty dramatic exit.
I've made sure tho that all models get replaced by better-looking ones. All but starling, but there's a lot new birds too.
Thinking of replacing the buildings in cityscape for a better general look but that's lower priority :)
Nah, you don't. WebGL should work on all OS's anyway.
You'd have to download updates in any case, the standalone build wouldn't be any different than the webgl one either.
So why did you need a download? :D
1. Yeh, it's about the end of the downloadable era, at least for flab3. Reason for that is that it eats quite some time to compile for several platforms. Got to thank Unity for that; if it could deploy to all of them at the same time it'd be harshly different. But since the game often unexpectedly breaks and needs hotfixes, it's easier to maintain a webGL build.
2. Multiplayer-only, that is. Because singleplayer mode was a) broken as heck and b) basically pointless, since there were no more NPC than are in current Multiplayer. Was thinking of an offline-mode though.
So you say it has shader issues on all maps but cityscape?
It won't be for download anymore. First of all, instead of 1 release, we'd have 4. That's 4 times the compile time, 4 times the debugging, 4 times the trouble. So no.
For the simple reason of compiling only one platform that works on all.
Android doesn't comply (of course) but that's being worked on. It does work on most browsers tho.
Why would you want to download it anyway?
1) Makes sense o.o
2) That's the question.. is it really 'not effective'? As far as I know, some medications worsen the sickness slightly before kicking in. Especially if it's a test medicine that does stuff to the chemical balance in the brain. Overdosing might tip the balance in the other direction, not for the better though. :D Theoretically spoken, not sure if it's correct, you may know better than me. But especially overdosing anti-psychotics can actually kill a person, from what I've heard.
What if these demons are the progressing poisoning and the "bad" end is the end result (permanent brain damage)?
It's a test medicine; the actual dose may be too high to begin with. Or too low - some stuff does weird things with your body if it's low-dosed. Another idea is that the demons "want" to avoid getting "killed" by the drug - thus it'd be effective to a degree, but just not enough o.o Which'd make you right again. So much room for interpretation :D
3) Up to a point, painting seemed to have helped that patient though. He/she depends on it immediately to "calm themselves". Otherwise the demons would've won long ago. Right? Idk much about Schizophrenia, but can it actually worsen to this point? Other than the drug causing it to basically explode into the patient's face. I mean.. somehow it all goes downhill after the pills are taken repeatedly.
4) Oh dear, maybe mobbing at school? Thus that labyrinth thing with *lots* of them around?
:D Also, if you're not the dev, who is? Always thought people could only upload their own stuff on here.. Heh, sorry for being a pest :D