Awesome! Best of luck with that! :)
Recent community posts
There are some secret mechanics I wanted to share with you:
- Luck increases the chance of rare loot, also the chance of an enemy chest drop in general
- Daggers are special weapons. Their damage will increase the higher your luck value is
- (Most) Magic Rods can be charged by holding the weapon button
- Elemental Magic Rods increase the attack power of spells of their elemantal. (Fire Rod -> Fire, Aero Rod -> Wind etc...)
- The higher your Spirit value, the higher is the healing power of cure and the attack power of Light and Dark magic.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
First off, I want to mention, although the game fully playable / completable, I'm not yet finished with adding content and improving things. I mainly wanted to gather feedback with this build.
As you mentioned, I will work towards making the game more lively, more buildings and different locations will be added in the future. I intend to make optional mini dungeons with puzzles like in Zelda games, also making the overworld more restrictive. For example, you need an item to unlock a certain area on the map and so on.
I too noticed you can stun lock enemies and some weapons hit twice, but I kept it for now. Will think about making enemies more dangerous.
To be honest, I didn't test all spells on every boss, so yeah, some might be OP. Also keeping that in mind.
Hope you will enjoy the game when I released new content updates!
Uploaded a new version that fixes some bugs:
- Earthquake shake screen transition misaligned view
- Water texture seems to glitch out on some systems
- Fullscreen seems to not work properly on some systems
Thanks for your feedback!
I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, the generation is very basic by intention. I thought it would be in the interest of the player to open the world completely. If demanded by more players, I will add logic to the overworld, so that you can't go everywhere from the start like in some Zelda games.
There are some more bugs that will also be fixed in the next update.