I used to play this game all the time back in the day. Awesome to see that it's coming to steam and getting updates. Definitely going to have to start playing again.
Recent community posts
Just finished my play-through of this game for YouTube channel Nickscalibur and I can honestly say the content available to the player is amazing. It really makes you think in each area to piece the puzzle together. I critique I have is the fact it just ends so suddenly but I know that's because the files are missing. Great game and the sound effects really added to the creep factor of it.
I left a whole part of my video dedicated to saying what I like and didn't like if you want to watch it, but summed up I liked it for a demo and it looks like it can become something awesome. Full video will come out in the next few days on my channel called Nickscalibur.
Fun game to play and read through. I'm now a full fledged member of the church now though.... But great job, and i'll have a video of one of my playthroughs on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur tomorrow.
Enjoyed the game(besides finding the key lol) but it was kinda confusing since I've never watched black mirror. Other than that it was exactly waht a horror game should feel and sound like. Great Job, and here's the video.
Hope there will be future updates for this game because I love the creepy vibes and the game as a whole so far. I loved watching youtubers play the original one back when I was a kid, but now that I'm starting my own YouTube channel I finally get to experience some of it. I'll have a video out on March 24 or 25 on my channel called Nickscalibur. Great Job!
This game was challenging at first put after a few minutes of learning it turned out to be really fun. Only critique is I wish you could move faster instead of running diagonally for speed boost. I'll have a short video of my play through on my YouTube channel Nickscalbur tomorrow 🙂.
I played this game because my friend said it had a cool art style and was fun to play and my god he wasn't wrong. The story so far is just convoluted enough to keep you questioning but also understandable enough to piece it together. I love how the levels change the surroundings and how there are several different stages to play through. One thing I don't like is the flipping and reversing of the screen and characters but that's because I suck at those kind of levels. Other than that I love this game so far and will be uploading a play-through to my YouTube channel Nickscalibur starting March 7.
edit:Added Video 🙂
I don't know if I missed something or what but once you enter the second floor there is nothing to do. I've spent about 15 minutes interacting with doors, and every spot on the wall trying to figure this out an nothing. Some help plz.
I downloaded this game to post on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur but my brother say me playing and we ended up playing it for like an hour straight and I got no recording done since it is so simplistic but a lot of fun coming up with new ways to win. If I do post some gameplay it'll probably be about a 5 minute-ish video of me by myself. Great job for only having a week to make it :)) .
This game was fun and challenging for how short it is. It was extremely difficult until I learned the lamp can go off and on. The entire process of making monsters follow you so you can run around was an excellent idea that I know will remind many of their childhood fears.I'll have a YouTube video of on my channel,Nickscalibur either February 16 or 17th,
I finally finished editing all 4 parts of the playthrough for this game and I can honestly say this was an awesome game that offers an experience most other don't. The music was amazing(especially the credits song), the characters and story were so well flushed out(even though the ends are kinds confusing), and the whole overall story was a blast. Keep it up! Part 1 of the series will go up on my Youtube channel Nickscalibur on February 6.
Okay besides in my video as I played I never gave an actual critique of this game. So since a new update is here I figure why not.
note*: These lists are made by having imported old save into new game so some may be inaccurate for new games.
note2*: I mean no hate or ill will towards developers with critiques. I only wish to give positive and negative feedback to let them know how if they want to, to improve or fix minor/major problem in their games to make it more enjoyable.
What I like about the game play --------------------------
1. The addition of enemy health bars.
2. The animations look amazing(I don't know if they're default ones or self made so I won't assume)
3. Has a developing story and plot you can piece together with the interesting characters found in the game.
4. You know regain 1 Ar per turn. If you watch my videos you see it is a challenge fighting with any especially against the bosses and monsters found throughout the floors.
5. The combat system seems to have gotten balanced. Before this update essence absorption was 3 Ar which meant I could spam the hell out of it. Now it seems fair at 5.
6. The graphics and sprites of all the people and monsters look more developed and polished.
7. This new engram upgrade tablets.
What I like as a whole--------
1. THANK YOU FOR THAT POOL IN THE ATRIUM
2. The post carnage screen.
3. I now fear chickens.
4. The fact that you can either explore the area and get upgraded gear or rush in and fight everything.
5. Jeffrey before hes hungry.
What I don't Like---------------------
1. Without grinding smaller units or stocking up on loads of morphine it is practically impossible to kill the bosses.
2. With only a few weapons so far you have to depend on Caelus and Physical attacks more than you should. With a game depending on how you interact with the environment and characters there should be more than 1 way to play.
3. Some enemies (such as crawlers) will used attacks repeatedly in a row forcing you to heal, then they hit you with one of their strongest moves basically negating the healing and forcing a lose unless you have overheal. But you do get stronger weapons and upgrades when killing the monster so this may just be me being bad at games.
I really like this new update and the whole vent travel system added with all the reworks. I will have a video up probably on February 7 if all goes well . Great job and hope this game gets picked up more people to allow it grow and become one that is remembered for years and is nostalgic to play after finding it again.
I'm at the doll room right now recording for my YouTube channel and this game is just the right amount of spooky and fun without overdoing the spooks with jump scares or taking away the fun with difficult puzzles. Great Job and hope you keep making more games!
Great job on this game. The animations were awesome to look at. The story got more intense and interesting as you played up to the floor fourth. You should really consider finishing the game, it would be awesome to finish the story and not have it blank out back to the main menu. I'll have a video of part 1 of the playthrough on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur the day after tomorrow if your interested.
I just made it to the laundry room and I was not expecting that(Don't want to give away spoilers for people who download the game). This game seems awesome so far, and for only being made in a week it plays and looks amazing. I will have a part 1 of a playthrough on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur tomorrow.