Ohhhhh. I really should of thought about that. Interesting concept and ideas for a game though.
Recent community posts
I don't know if I missed something or what but once you enter the second floor there is nothing to do. I've spent about 15 minutes interacting with doors, and every spot on the wall trying to figure this out an nothing. Some help plz.
I downloaded this game to post on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur but my brother say me playing and we ended up playing it for like an hour straight and I got no recording done since it is so simplistic but a lot of fun coming up with new ways to win. If I do post some gameplay it'll probably be about a 5 minute-ish video of me by myself. Great job for only having a week to make it :)) .
This game was fun and challenging for how short it is. It was extremely difficult until I learned the lamp can go off and on. The entire process of making monsters follow you so you can run around was an excellent idea that I know will remind many of their childhood fears.I'll have a YouTube video of on my channel,Nickscalibur either February 16 or 17th,
I finally finished editing all 4 parts of the playthrough for this game and I can honestly say this was an awesome game that offers an experience most other don't. The music was amazing(especially the credits song), the characters and story were so well flushed out(even though the ends are kinds confusing), and the whole overall story was a blast. Keep it up! Part 1 of the series will go up on my Youtube channel Nickscalibur on February 6.
Okay besides in my video as I played I never gave an actual critique of this game. So since a new update is here I figure why not.
note*: These lists are made by having imported old save into new game so some may be inaccurate for new games.
note2*: I mean no hate or ill will towards developers with critiques. I only wish to give positive and negative feedback to let them know how if they want to, to improve or fix minor/major problem in their games to make it more enjoyable.
What I like about the game play --------------------------
1. The addition of enemy health bars.
2. The animations look amazing(I don't know if they're default ones or self made so I won't assume)
3. Has a developing story and plot you can piece together with the interesting characters found in the game.
4. You know regain 1 Ar per turn. If you watch my videos you see it is a challenge fighting with any especially against the bosses and monsters found throughout the floors.
5. The combat system seems to have gotten balanced. Before this update essence absorption was 3 Ar which meant I could spam the hell out of it. Now it seems fair at 5.
6. The graphics and sprites of all the people and monsters look more developed and polished.
7. This new engram upgrade tablets.
What I like as a whole--------
1. THANK YOU FOR THAT POOL IN THE ATRIUM
2. The post carnage screen.
3. I now fear chickens.
4. The fact that you can either explore the area and get upgraded gear or rush in and fight everything.
5. Jeffrey before hes hungry.
What I don't Like---------------------
1. Without grinding smaller units or stocking up on loads of morphine it is practically impossible to kill the bosses.
2. With only a few weapons so far you have to depend on Caelus and Physical attacks more than you should. With a game depending on how you interact with the environment and characters there should be more than 1 way to play.
3. Some enemies (such as crawlers) will used attacks repeatedly in a row forcing you to heal, then they hit you with one of their strongest moves basically negating the healing and forcing a lose unless you have overheal. But you do get stronger weapons and upgrades when killing the monster so this may just be me being bad at games.
I really like this new update and the whole vent travel system added with all the reworks. I will have a video up probably on February 7 if all goes well . Great job and hope this game gets picked up more people to allow it grow and become one that is remembered for years and is nostalgic to play after finding it again.
I'm at the doll room right now recording for my YouTube channel and this game is just the right amount of spooky and fun without overdoing the spooks with jump scares or taking away the fun with difficult puzzles. Great Job and hope you keep making more games!
Great job on this game. The animations were awesome to look at. The story got more intense and interesting as you played up to the floor fourth. You should really consider finishing the game, it would be awesome to finish the story and not have it blank out back to the main menu. I'll have a video of part 1 of the playthrough on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur the day after tomorrow if your interested.
I just made it to the laundry room and I was not expecting that(Don't want to give away spoilers for people who download the game). This game seems awesome so far, and for only being made in a week it plays and looks amazing. I will have a part 1 of a playthrough on my YouTube channel Nickscalibur tomorrow.
This game was amazing to play through because of the art style and how you get to decide the story by your choices. One criticism I have for you though is having to exit and renter the x-ray machine every time which got kinda annoying. Other than that it was a great game!