Recent community posts
I didn't expect this game to be so good.
It has its flaws, I mean the controls feel kind of "bad" sometimes, but my experience with the game was really nice. Because there's apparently no gravity in the woods, you can build all sorts of cool huts, I also found other huts created by other players and... I don't know what made this game cool, but it is definitely cool.
A few things I would've liked about the game:
- Options of sensitivity for the mouse
- More objects! :D
- I didn't find any signs for me to write something
- I lost my hut sometimes even with the limited playground
- I hear birds, but I didn't see any!
Good game overall though :)
This is so weird, yet I think it might be one of the best sokpop games
- Keeps you in the game; Unlike some other games by sokpop, you can't really get lost somewhere and not be able to go back to the start
- Lovely graphics
I couldn't find any complaints. I can feel this game is well done
Now this is setting a standard for the next games, even though I'm giving this one a 5/5, there's always room for improvement, so I expect your games to keep getting better and better. No pressure.
good game tho
I would give this a 2/5, not the best sokpop game even though the graphics are great
A few points:
- I can't see what I'm drawing properly
- I tried to draw a triangle... the game thought I drew a circle
- There are 3 different circles?
- The controls feel unresponsive
- The drawing happens relative to the character??! Why not make a little drawing area at the bottom or something so I can actively see what I'm doing