! Spoilers in the following answers. !
1. Are you enjoying Neil's route, do you still like him/hate him?
Never hated him. Knew I would like him because he's one of the character types I usually pursue first. And yes, I enjoyed his route immensely. When the fake fiancé idea came up, I actually squealed out loud, because the fake relationship trope along with the bickering couple dynamic are two of my favorite things. (Not sure if it actually gets explored in the upcoming chapters, however. I mean, it *is* a silly plan.) Still, I'd love to find out more about Neil's parents and his relationship to them. And I really hope he gets his original hair color back.
2. What are your thoughts on Dimitri's first two chapters? Do you want to read more?
I'm usually not into younger love interests. Also, the fact that the MC was dating his older brother felt a little strange at first. Personally, I just wouldn't date the sibling of an ex with whom it ended badly. Not sure if the storyline has truly grabbed me yet, but I'd definitely check out more. There's a lot drama potential here and I generally like guys with glasses. Plus, his clothes are really cute. I especially adored the shirt he wore when the MC first met him.
3. Who's your favourite guy out of Neil and Dimitri? Or perhaps Alex?
Neil. (Based on his character description, Sam could also be very interesting. Provided that his plot is what I think it is. In fact, if I'm wrong, then I'll be disappointed.)
4. What's your favourite CG?
The ones with the MC in them. For Neil, the kiss in the boutique.
5. What's your favourite chapter or scene?
The masquerade confrontation. And also every moment in which the MC could make Neil squirm. With Dimitri, I liked the embarrassing bathroom moment. Their first meeting was also nicely done.
6. Which part was the most romantic to you?
The moment in which Neil told me that he didn't hate me. Let it be known, I like to suffer.
7. Out of all of the side characters, is there anyone you would want as a date option?
Unless you'd be fine with introducing a f/f route, no one.
8. Did you at any point get stuck on a loading screen?
No. But the game kept crashing several times.
9. Were you able to create clothing using the “Design” button?
10. Did you encounter any bugs while designing?
11. Were you able to dress up your avatar using the “Outfit” button?
Yes. I designed two dresses, but the MC always wore a white shirt underneath. (Probably a remnant of her outfit from before? Couldn't test it because the game refused to run.)
12. Was everything easy to use, or were the menus too complicated?
Felt generally very intuitive. I only missed the option to load, save or change preferences during the single chapters. I'm one of those people who generally like to make a save before choosing an option. I'd also appreciate a skip option, but that's mainly because the game kept crashing so often that I had to repeat lots and lots of single chapters in order to see all the content.
13. What did you like more, creating clothes, dressing up the avatar, or reading the story?
Definitely reading the story. But that is less a statement about the game's quality and more a proof of my own lacking creativity in that regard. Very hard to play an inspired dresser, apparently.
14. Most importantly, did you enjoy the game? :D
Yes, I did. Nice art, well-written, and an MC who is not a bumbling fool (and even with her own career!). Also, I always like when the MC has or can build friendships outside of all the guy drama. Not to mention that character customization is a huge plus.