Play gameWelcome to the Moon's itch.io page
|Game Play / Game Feel||#5||3.429||3.429|
|Presentation (itch listing)||#15||2.857||2.857|
|Innovation / Experimentation||#23||2.429||2.429|
Ranked from 7 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Judge feedback is anonymous and shown in a random order.
- This is great, a very solid project, and MAYBE you have worked on this more than 7 weeks, BUT I don't care. This is great. It felt like a "full and proper" game that I was just playing a slice of. Reasonably difficult puzzles, nice use of a "grav-pull"-weapon. Art Direction is great, and in general this is a good looking, fun title. You did list a number of assets that you've used to speed up development and that is AWESOME. This is 2021, game devs don't have to make the entire game themselves. So, work smarter not harder :) I couldn't get a controller to work, which really would have made this a top notch game for me - but mouse and keyboard is fine. Well executed storytelling, through various waypoints, and nice to not have the story too much "in my face", I could read it in my own pace. Very cool. Great job!
- Neat puzzle / mystery game. It got a nice atmospheric feel to it. I got the feeling that I was in space which is great. The storytelling was also nice, with the logs, consider having them as audio as the one in the beginning, So I can listen and move at the same time . Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it. Impressive being just 3 people on this. I would recommend continue polishing it and then release as an indie title.
- Atmospheric and intuitive, right up until the point where I couldn't understand how to interact with a panel.
- Very interesting game. You have managed to achieve a sense of isolation and mystery that drives me forward in my quest to find out what happened. The atmosphere in this game is just like the space station space station - eerie and desolate. Great audio as well.
- Really gorgeous game, beautifully rendered environments and the audio design is quite good. The game play itself could use some help, as far as clarity on what exactly one is supposed to do
- A very lovely narrative experience with simple but well used game mechanics. And the use of generated voice acting was very cleverly done. Honestly a very impressive game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.