Play gameVisit CounterBoost's game page
How does your submission match the theme?
The game is built around one main mechanic: the Boost. It has multiple functions:
- Boosting at the right time will defeat certain enemies, so it has a defensive utility.
- Boosting into an enemy will defeat it, giving it offensive utility.
- Building on the offensive utility, chaining together boosts will increase your attack power and allow you to defeat more powerful enemies.
- Boosting moves you around quickly, giving it mobility utility.
- Boosting is how you increase the intensity level (basically the score that determines how powerful the enemies that appear are going to be), and chaining multiple boosts increases intensity faster.
I didn't use anything beyond whatever comes standard with Unity and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Kevin Stevens - Most of the game. Design, programming, graphics, sound effects.
Chris (that's all he asked to be credited as) - Music
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.