Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
A jam submission

Gene-SoldierView game page

Spread your genes with valor!
Submitted by Iheanacho (@NeotlEmpire) — 11 hours, 36 minutes before the deadline

Play game

Gene-Soldier's itch.io page

Results

CriteriaRankScore*Raw Score
Fun#101.9783.000
Creativity#141.7142.600
Theme#151.3192.000
Polish#151.7142.600
Overall#151.6812.550

Ranked from 5 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.

Talking points of your game?
During the Gene Wars, your fellow genes were wiped out by a genetic virus created from the result of bio-chemical warfare. You are now the last of the Cyan Genes. Fight your way from the hordes of Red Viruses and reach the exit. Your path to salvation AWAITS!

Time spent working on your game?
24-hours. Yep, you heard me right; 1 full day.

What assets did you use?
98% of this project was created by 'yours truly'. The remaining 2% is from the Unreal Engine FPS project template I used to make my game.

Leave a comment

Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.

Comments

No one has posted a comment yet