Play gameTime's Up's itch.io page
|Would you purchase||#1||3.273||3.273|
Ranked from 22 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Judge feedback is anonymous and shown in a random order.
- I thought it was a neat twist on a shooter. I feel like for multiplayer you'd either have to have a lot of people or a really small space. Or just more time.
- The game has a lot of content, but the aim sensitivity was either super sensitive or would seem slow at times. Also had an issue where there was a delay in shooting
- Really enjoyed the grenade mini game, and the idea of time health is great
- I loved this game, mainly because it looked so completed. The team that made this seemed very skilled, and It's a really impressive game, even if it isn't the most unique
- Awesome game! That's really cool how you managed to do all that. Only thing is that it felt like mouse acceleration was on, which is bad for fps games. Just a minor thing, overall great game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.