Welcome to the 7th Bolt Jam! Bolt Jam is a week long (about) game jam where you must use Bolt visual scripting to build your entry.
Bolt is one of the world's most popular visual scripting tools for Unity, built by the award winning developer Ludiq.
Check out Bolt Jam #6: https://itch.io/jam/bolt-jam-6
Check out Bolt Jam #5: https://itch.io/jam/bolt-jam-5
Check out Bolt Jam #4: https://itch.io/jam/bolt-jam-4
Check out Bolt Jam #3: https://itch.io/jam/bolt-jam-3
Check out Bolt Jam #2: https://itch.io/jam/boltjam-2
Check out Bolt Jam #1: https://itch.io/jam/boltjam-1-
- The game must be built with Bolt in Unity
- The game must have been started during the jam week.
- You may use assets from the asset store, but you must list the assets used in the project.
- The project must be submitted on time
- Teams of 1-3 people
- Provide Gif proof that the game was built with Bolt - side by side of flow graphs and gameplay. (We recommend the ShareX tool for gif creation: https://getsharex.com/)
Both members of the Ludiq team will be judges!
The games will be judged on the following criteria:
- Entertainment value (How engaging the entry is)
- Bolt Graphs (Creative use of Bolt, Graph cleanliness, Graph simplicity)