Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
- You really need to add the visual/sounds for taking/receiving damage... I know it's just a demo, but adding just placeholders for either of those would improve the game 10x!
- In the bombing mission I'm not sure what sort of strategy you need to use to not die (since you can't exactly dodge right)
- I didn't realise you needed to get the circle indicator over an enemy (turning them pink momentarily) to make your missiles home in (at least I think that's what it does)... it'd be good if you mentioned this somewhere (unless i missed it sorry)
- The actual flying mechanics seem solid and work pretty well
- I think I'd reduce the # of missiles it takes to destroy a ship and if possible make it more difficult to get behind an enemy, so it feels less like missile-sponge-gameplay and more like those scenes in movies where they get behind a ship and one-shot them