Space Western Summer Jam is the second in a series of seasonal TTRPG physical game jams I'm running! This one has a theme of Space Westerns, and lasts for all of Summer!
- Each game should be designed to include the subject matter in some way!
- The game must be released between June 20th and September 22nd, which is when Summer is celebrated according to Google. No older games, and no late keys for this Jam.
- Games should fall under the TTRPG umbrella somehow: Supplements, maps, dungeons, etc. are allowed, and in fact encouraged.
- Charge whatever you'd like for your game, I'm not your dad, I can't make you, but you should be getting paid for your work!
- In my opinion, Jams are about having fun, and trying new things, especially things you wouldn't usually try. Don't worry about releasing a hyper-polished, or uber playable game. Jams get to be a little dirty, and a little punk, and that's part of the appeal.
- I reserve the right to remove bigoted or offensive content, and content that doesn't fit in the jam (like digital games!)
- Safety Tools are important, please consider adding content from the TTRPG Safety Toolkit to your game.
- Accessibility in games is super important, where possible make sure you're including plain text or other accessible versions of your game!
- The Jam is UNRANKED, but if you give the cowpoke and their horse a cute name I'll consider it canon.
- This is a jam for TTRPGs, not Digital Games! I get its a cool jam, but feel free to make a sister digital game jam if you wanna have fun with the theme!
After putting your game in the jam, consider posting about it on twitter using the #SpaceWesternSummer hashtag! I'll highlight as many of them as I can on my twitter over at @Keganexe
Also consider dropping a comment on the Community Board! We are all friendly here, and I don't bite.
Last Season's Aesthetic Was: Necromancy
Next Season's Aesthetic is: TBA