This jam is now over. It ran from 2022-04-05 04:00:00 to 2022-05-01 03:59:59. View 92 entries
A lot of people have told me that the first Caltrop Core game jam was their first time ever making a game! I'm so unbelievably honored, I can't even explain. And with version 1.0 finally released, I figure it's about time to show off what we all learned the first time around!
If this is your first time making a Caltrop Core game (or a game of any kind), welcome! You can get a free copy of the standard reference document (SRD) by clicking here: https://titanomachyrpg.itch.io/caltropcore.
Join my Caltrop Corps Twitter Community here: https://twitter.com/i/communities/1509017695999700997. That's where we'll have discussions and where you can ask questions of other game designers!
And now for something REALLY special. I'm announcing...
As a queer poc, I want to see more people like me building games on my SRD. So I'm opening applications for a special microgrant ahead of the game jam.
• Age 18+
• Queer identity (aro/ace INCLUDED)
• Person of color
• An idea for a game built on Caltrop Core!
• $50 to use however you wish, paid at the time of acceptance
• Official title of "Caltrop Core Microgrant Recipient"
• Additional support from myself and The Caltrop Corps Twitter Community in developing the game
• Marketing support from my account and potential marketing coaching
• Consideration for a future Caltrop Core anthology (long term goal)
No submissions match your filter