Welcome to the May 2017 Weekend Development Madness game jam! The goal of this game jam is to develop a game within a weekend!
Here are the rules:
- No using premade assets! Everything must be made during the weekend.
- The project should be made in Unity but if you wish to use another game engine do as you wish.
- The game has to be of the category sandbox and for a bonus can be a building game. Minecraft is a good example!
- Optimization is not required but highly recommended.
- No teams! Yes this is a single developer game jam. This is to keep it fair for the indie devs!
- Have fun! This is the most important rule!