This jam is now over. It ran from 2021-09-30 14:00:00 to 2021-11-01 22:59:59. View results
Vampires are among the most popular horror monsters. They hunt at night, preying on humans, feasting on their blood. They may be able to turn into bats, wolves or other various shapes, turn invisible, their weaknesses might include sunlight, silver, fire, holy water or even garlic. They wary wildly across different mythologies. And now, it's time to give these monsters their due! Make a game themed around them in 31 days!
Without further ado, the THEME of this game jam is VAMPIRE!
- Your game must in some way incorporate the theme of the game jam: VAMPIRE
- You can only start working on your game after the submission period starts.
- There's no restriction on the Engine, Libraries or Framework you can use to develop your game. Feel free to use Godot, Unity, Unreal Engine, Game Maker Studio, Construct, Adventure Game Studio, RPG Maker or anything else you want.
- You can work solo or in a team, it's up to you.
- Abide by itch.io's Terms of Service.
- Provide content warnings for your game if needed.
- There will be a 10 days voting period after the game jam ends. Everyone can rate the games based on 6 criteria: Gameplay, Visuals, Audio, Creativity, Narrative and Theme.
- Upon submitting your game, you will be asked to write atleast one sentence about how your game fits the game jam theme.
- As a suggestion, consider also uploading a browser version of your game if you are able to do so. It's not a requirement, you don't have to do so, but it will most increase the number of people who will play your game.
No submissions match your filter