A Unity Game Jam, by the Unity Developer Community!
A one week jam, every month!
UDC Jam Week #3
Rate the suggested themes and help us pick themes for the future voting!
Planning of the UDC Jams
Click on the following image to join our Discord!
- The Jam starts on Saturday the 2nd of February at 00:00 UTC.
- The Jam ends on Saturday the 9th of February at 00:00 UTC.
- Ratings start as soon as the jam ends, until Tuesday the 12th of February at 00:00 UTC.
- Everyone can vote for your game, so be sure to share the link as much as possible when the ratings begin!
- The game must be made with Unity.
- Keep the theme in mind, your game will be voted on this criteria.
- The games will be rated on the following criterias:
- You can participate solo or in team.
- You're free to use any graphical and audio resources you want, you don't have to create them during the jam.
- You can use old code, tools, external libraries and assets from the Unity Store. But nothing that directly adds gameplay for you.
- Sharing your code source is optional, so feel free to do so. Be careful not sharing licensed content. ;)
- For your game to be playable and testable, it must be built and published on itch.io.
- We heavily suggest at least WebGL and Windows, but keep in mind that the more platforms you distribute your game to, the more people will be able to play it.