A Unity Game Jam, by the Unity Developer Community!
A one week jam, every month!
UDC Jam Week #2
Theme: You Are The Monster
Planning of the UDC Jams
Click on the following image to join our Discord!
- The Jam starts on Saturday the 1st of December at 00:00 UTC.
- The Jam ends on Saturday the 8th of December at 00:00 UTC.
- Ratings start as soon as the jam ends, until Tuesday the 11th of December at 00:00 UTC.
- Only the people who submit a game can vote other entries.
- Keep the theme in mind, your game will be voted on this criteria.
- The games will be rated on the following criterias:
- The game must be made with Unity.
- It's a solo jam.
- You're free to use any graphical and audio resources you want, you don't have to create them from scratch.
- You can use old code, tools, external libraries and assets from the Unity Store. But nothing that directly adds gameplay for you.
- You must include the source code of your project made during the jam when submitting your game.
- Of course you can share more if you want, up to the entire Unity project!
- For your game to be playable and testable, it must be built and published on itch.io.
- We heavily suggest at least WebGL and Windows, but keep in mind that the more platforms you distribute your game to, the more people will be able to play it.
- If some people can't play your game and can't rate it (and the overall rating is weighted on the number of rating you get), you won't get a new chance after the deadline has been reached, so better publish too many builds than not enough! ;)