UDC Jam Week #10
Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/bu3bbby
- The Jam starts on Saturday the 7rd of September at 00:00 UTC+2.
- The Jam ends on Saturday the 14th of September at 00:00 UTC+2.
- Ratings start as soon as the jam ends, until Tuesday the 17th of September at 00:00 UTC+2.
- Everyone can vote for your game, so be sure to share the link as much as possible when the ratings begin!
- The game must be made with Unity.
- Keep the theme in mind, your game will be voted on this criteria.
- The games will be rated on the following criterias:
- You can participate solo or in team.
- In case you participate in team submit with only one account. You'll be able to tell the username of all the people who worked on the game.
- You're free to use any graphical and audio resources you want, you don't have to create them during the jam.
- You can use old code, tools, external libraries and assets from the Unity Store. But nothing that directly adds gameplay for you.
- Sharing your code source is optional, so feel free to do so. Be careful not sharing licensed content. ;)
- You can upload new version of your game to fix bugs after the deadline. Be sure to read feedbacks!
- For your game to be playable and testable, it must be built and published on itch.io.
- We heavily suggest at least WebGL and Windows, but keep in mind that the more platforms you distribute your game to, the more people will be able to play it.