(signup deadline: Thursday 1/20)
- This is a collaborative "two-campus" game-jam hosted by ACM Studio @ UCLA and VGDC @ UCSD.
- Students from either universities are welcome! Beginners encouraged.
- This jam begins Friday, January 21st at 6PM PT.
- The jam will run for one weekend and end on Monday, January 24th at 6PM PT.
- You're free to use whatever engine you like, as long as you can upload a build here.
- Entries can be completed solo or as a team.
- To form a team, see our Discord below
- Outside assets (art/music/code) are fine to use as long as you have the right to use them!
- For those not from UCSD/UCLA, please try to have a student on the team you're submitting with! You're welcome to join in our Discord and find teammates (pls be respectful)
- We encourage everyone to join us in our Jam Discord server where participants can communicate.
- Feel free to message for help or just to chat.
- You're welcome to search for teammates or post screenshots as well.
Hosted by ACM Studio and Video Game Development Club @ UCSD