Welcome one, welcome all for an all-ages game jam!
- What is this game jam?
This is a fun game jam for all to create something fun and enjoyable that speaks to those who play games, regardless of age. The main goal is to crate something that may seem innocent or "childish" at first, but beneath the surface can speak to adults who may be going through the "Disney is for babies" phase, or adults who want to reinvigorate their inner child.
- Who can join in?
Everyone of all skill levels, ages, and knowledge. If you can come up with ideas, type on a keyboard, use a tablet, create music, or anything else that might be productive, you are welcome!
Don't be afraid to seek out help via resources, and other potential team members.
- What are the limitations?
- If your game was to be rated by the ESRB, it cannot be rated beyond T.
- No sexual innuendo jokes.
- Messages and agendas are fine, but as long as they're subtle.
- No limitations on toolsets