This jam is now over. It ran from 2020-01-31 23:00:00 to 2020-02-03 23:00:00. View 4 entries
Join GameDesign@LTU for a 48-hour game jam alongside GGJ2020! Come with a team, skills or no skills, and get ready to start and finish a game prototype by the end of the weekend!
A few details:
- All jammers must work to create a game prototype and gameplay video submitted via Itch.io and GGJ2020's website.
- Solo or in a group, come prepared with your team or idea, or find a group along the way.
- There is no cost for off-site/online participants. On-site folks can chip in for refreshments and snacks throughout the weekend.
- Bring your own equipment to our 24/7 studio "The Forge" or stay home and participate!
- A Discord server will be used for the event for posting updates, sharing links and coordinating with your team. HERE
- 21000 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075 room T411. Shoot Mars an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details if need be!
The Forge@LTU Global Game Jam 2020 Schedule:
Friday, January 31st
6:00pm Introduction, Kickoff Presentation, Team Setup (as applicable)
9:00pm "Pitch" Presentation (share the concept informally!)
Saturday, February 1st
4:00pm Milestone: Game Loop (Proof of concept, core mechanic, win/loss, etc.)
5:00pm GGJ Page/Itch.io Created
Sunday, February 2nd
5:00pm Submit! (get that baby uploaded!)
6:00pm Sendoff Presentation (show off the jam games!)
No submissions match your filter