https://discord.gg/4kRCajN Join our Discord server to join/create teams, share progress, and keep up with announcements
Special Note: Darkness should be a focus of the game
Any engine is allowed to be used, as long as you can export to windows (or android for mobile games) executables.
- No assets from any store or third party are allowed to be used, with the exception of standard assets and music/sound effects. (exceptions may be made for tool-based assets, such as visual scripting or version control. Please ask on our discord server.)
- Fonts should be OFL licensed
- Teams may consist of a maximum of six members.
- Game must be made within the time constraints of the game jam.
- Your game should be your or your team's own work. Clones of tutorials or other's games are prohibited.
- Concept - How well does the game match the theme?
- Playability - Is the game fun, is it engaging and/or challenging?
- Visual Impression - Is the game aesthetically pleasing, does everything fit together?
- Replayability - Do you feel you would want to play again?
- Creativity - How individual is the game?