This jam is now over. It ran from 2015-07-09 12:00:00 to 2015-08-17 21:00:00. View 13 entries
SuNoFes is a Summer Novel Festival for both developers and players alike to read visual novels and interactive fictions.
It focuses on new release than the development process although you're more than welcome to treat it as if it's a month jam.
If you have any unfinished work in mind, you're invited to use this festival for completing.
Remakes and adaptations are also welcomed.
You can also start working on a project before the festival begins. No one is required to start their work from scratch unless they want to.
There's no prize, voting, nor theme. It's entirely open-ended and however you like to schedule.
With the amount of time given, your project should be well-polished and free from bugs that will render the game unplayable.
If you're unable to create assets of your own, you're free to use the Creative Commons as resources.
You're allowed to work in teams or individually.
The festival ends on August 10th, though there is a week's extension in case you have a little work left to do.
- Takes place during July and August
- Adaptations, remakes and sequels are okay
- You can start working anytime you see fit
- Polished works are encouraged
- Creative Commons Resources are fine
- There are no "winners." Anyone who reaches their goal during the festival has completed SuNoFes, though it is encouraged to submit a game.
Have fun and enjoy the rest of the summer!
Feel free to tweet your development progress at #SuNoFes!
No submissions match your filter