This jam is now over. It ran from 2021-04-30 19:00:00 to 2021-05-03 19:00:00. View results
1. You have to work on your game alone. You may work in a team if you'd like but this submission can't participate in the Ranking aspect of the jam.
2. You may use any language or engine that you'd like
3. We strongly recommend you only use assets that you have the legal right to use (Public Domain, things you licensed/created, etc). If you don’t have the right to use something, it is your responsibility.
4. You have 72 hours to make this game
5. you may recycle code
All participants will be allowed to vote on the entries. You'll be able to vote on each of these categories
Innovation – The unexpected. Things in a unique combination, or something so different it’s notable.
Fun – How much you enjoyed playing a game. Did you look up at the clock, and found it was 5 hours later?
Theme – How well an entry suits the theme. Do they perhaps do something creative or unexpected with the theme?
Graphics – How good the game looks, or how effective the visual style is. Nice artwork, excellent generated or geometric graphics, charming programmer art, etc.
Audio – How good the game sounds, or how effective the sound design is. A catchy soundtrack, suitable sound effects given the look, voice overs, etc.
Polish -The game should be finished and reasonably polished. This can be pretty difficult when you're only given a 3-day window but this is only one criterion for the judges, so you can choose how much you want to prioritize it.
Overall – Your overall opinion of the game, in every aspect important to you.
Minimalism - You can incorporate this theme any way you'd like (e.g. simple graphics, basic mechanics, one control from the player)
Official Poll: click here
1. Your project will be pinned on the r/SoloDevelopment subreddit all to see! Additionally, you'll receive a Special user flair.
2. "Jammer" roll will be added to your username on our Discord if you participated in the jam.
3. Consolation artwork for all participants, and one special artwork for the winner.
No submissions match your filter