Saltworld, the secret haunt of the Barkley: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden series crew and other mysterious gamemaking luminaries such as Stephen Thecatamites, is hosting its second in what we hope will become an ongoing series of quarterly game jams! Want to know more? Check the sign-up page!
- It’s from December 21st 2013 to January 1st 0:00 UTC 2014.
- You can work by yourself or with as many pals as you like.
- Game can be as big or small as you like.
- Sign up by posting in this thread.
- We encourage you to post screenshots of your work in progress to the commencement thread.
The details of the theme are described in the commencement thread.
The winning submission will be decided by forum vote when people have had long enough to play enough games to vote fairly.
The Golden Cursed S.K.U.L.L. coin bank comes with many secrets… it shall be mounted on a pedestal with YOUR NAME engraved on it… or whatever else you’d like!