If you're new to SW and you're a creative type then you should stick around. The team who developed Barkley and are developing Barkley 2 rose from their humble RPG Maker beginnings here in years past and we are host to some other wonderful lurking oddities. We figured we would attempt a community revival through the art of game-jam so we hope you approve!
- It’s from Saturday 14th to Sunday 22nd September.
- You can work by yourself or with as many pals as you like.
- Submissions more substantial than gimmick-games are encouraged but not mandatory.
- We encourage you to post screenshots of your work in progress to the forum thread.
- Make as many original resources as you can whilst using an honorably minimal amount of pre-competition content.
- Sign up by posting to the forum thread
The loose theme is spooky halloween and you must name your game after a racehorse.
The winning submission will be decided by forum vote when people have had long enough to play enough games to vote fairly.
Win this 3d printed trophy: