🤟 Hey Folks! 🤟
Rush24 is a 24h long monthly game jam starting 12PM CEST Saturday 16th November.
This isn't for lazy people. It's a crazy, one day game jam for individuals or small teams who have not enough time to participate in a weekend long game jam. I'm one of those, so I'll be in the first line, I promise.
The theme of the first jam is COMMAND
When the jam starts, one of these limitations below will be selected and must be followed in the game.
- User cannot use mouse for control.
- Must contain robots.
- Must be slow-paced.
- It's up to you how you interpret the theme, but your game must be built around it.
- You must follow the limitations given. (Will be announced when the jam starts.)
- Your game must be made within the time frame. No late submissions.
- You can use whatever engine you wish.
- You can use assets but be aware of copyright issues, only you're the one who is responsible for it.
- No harassment of any kind.
- No NSFW content, offensive content, excessive gore/violence.
This jam is a ranked one. Rating will be open for one week after the jam ends.
- Export and upload your game for various platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Linux, HTML5
- You have limited time! A simple but finished game is way more better than a complex, unfinished one.
- Be prepared for all of the limitations.