What is PsiJam?
Psijam is a group that hosts and sponsors all types of game competitions and game jams. We are committed to fostering the creation of new and innovative games, allowing developers to receive feedback on their ideas and concepts, and compete with other developers from all over the world. Check out our website at www.psijam.com.
The theme of this jam is sound! Your entry must do something creative with sound and/or music.
- You can use any publicly available framework or engine.
- Games must be available and playable on PC (downloadable via a .zip file or playable in browser) with a mouse and keyboard.
- All work must be original, except for public domain and Creative Commons materials. If you do use these materials, be sure to give proper credit.
- All original assets (code, art, sound, etc.) must be produced during the jam.
- Teams of up to 4 people are allowed. A person may be on a maximum of one team.
- If you do not wish to submit your project through itch.io, you may submit it privately on our website (psijam.com/soundjam) Be aware that you will be still scored publically.
- Please keep all content tasteful. Please do not include NSFW content in your entries.
For more information on PsiJam points, please visit www.psijam.com/champions.
- Best Overall: The best overall entry will receive $25 and 24 PsiJam points.
- Best Audio: The entry with the best overall sound design (that is not Best Overall) will receive 12 PsiJam points .
- Most Innovative: The most innovative entry (that is not Best Overall or Best Audio) will receive 12 PsiJam points.