This jam is now over. It ran from 2018-03-16 15:00:00 to 2018-03-19 05:00:00. View results
The goal is to create a playable pixel art game in two days. It doesn't have to be finished, two days are not a long time. Just make something fun!
- Follow the theme (see below).
- Use only pixel graphics.
- Make the graphics yourself.
- Don't include any 18+ contents.
- Do not infringe copyright laws.
- Don't do anything that would get you in legal trouble.
- Your game must be free to download (until the voting period has ended)
- You have to create the game and all assets during the jam.
- Max. team size is 4.
- Have fun!
If you win you can publish your game as "Winner of the 2. Pixel Weekend Jam" and your game will be mentioned on the official PixelWeekendJam-Page.
If you want you can create a team or join another here.
When the voting period has started everyone can vote your game.
- Pixel Art
- Fits the jams theme
The Theme is . . . COLOR! (You can interpret this as you want)
Feel free to create a new topic in the community.
- Make sure that you have at least a windows or browser playable version of your game!
- Post to twitter with hashtag #PixelWeekendJam
- During the voting period you can't upload a newer version of your game!
No submissions match your filter