So, I'm fairly new to itch.io, but at the same time, I've been having a lot of fun with Rick and Morty since a few months ago. So, I was thinking of seeing how the community feels about it! I only have a few requirements. The game must be related to Rick and Morty, whether it has to do with things in the existing show, or some sort of thing you've come up with from the show. I'm also requesting that the artwork is somewhat pixel styled, with around 16x16 pixel graphics to 32x32 or even something like the cover image. But otherwise, it can be a sandbox game, action, adventure, really whatever you want!
1. Relation to Rick and Morty (How related is the game to Rick and Morty)
2. Game quality (How much effort and depth has been put into the game)
3. Fun/Entertainment (How fun was the game)
4. Your overall opinion
Recap on rules:
1. The game must have to do with Rick and Morty!
2. The game must be pixel styled, somewhere around 16x16 to 32x32 graphics are the best.
3. The game must be playable on at least Windows, but if playable on Mac too, even better.
The starting date for submissions is: September 20th, 2017
The deadline for submissions is: October 22nd, 2017
The deadline for voting is: October 31st, 2017
I hope everyone has fun! Feel free to team up with anyone you want!