This jam is now over. It ran from 2020-01-16 16:30:00 to 2020-02-08 17:30:00. View results
Welcome to the 1st annual Narrative Game jam, where creators are challenged to make a narrative game based on the given theme and genre within a time period of a week.
1. You can not base your game on a story by someone else. You must make a story of your own based on the theme and genre given.
2. You can reuses code and art from older projects of yours or team.
3. You can not make a game before the game jam starts then submit it because that would be cheating and we don't like cheaters.
4. You must put an age rating in the description of your game. Use the age rating that's fits your game "Everyone, Teen, Mature, Adults Only"
5. !!!Pornographic games are not allowed!!!
6. Have fun :)
Your game will be rating based upon
DISCORD SERVER: Join our discord server to get notified of the theme and genre. You can also find a team to work with if you don't won't to go solo. https://discord.gg/Awrkev
Dangos Music: https://danosongs.com/home
Dangos Music License: https://danosongs.com/license
No submissions match your filter