In the spirit of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), let's make some Twine games in November!
Learn a new tool/gain greater mastery over a tool.
Tell a good story.
1. Make a game using Twine (or similar tool, like Ren'Py, Inform 7, or Ink; it doesn't HAVE to be Twine).
2. You can work alone or on a team. "Twine-ins," aka getting together with other people to write in person, are highly encouraged.
3. You can plan all you want, set up your tools, work from an existing idea, etc., but don't write any actual words before November 1!
4. Art? Music? Allowed, but not required! Feel free to use existing/open source assets, or make your own as part of the project.
5. In order to win, your submission should have at least one each of (a) beginning, (b) middle, (c) end.
(Posting this ahead of time because you're allowed to plan!)
"Write what you know."
Note: this jam is not affiliated with NaNoWriMo, Twine, or... anything at all really.