Most games have some really dope pixel art but that isn't always necessary for you to make a great game. The goal of this jam is to focus more on game mechanics than art.
- The game must be made within the allowed time period
- No nsfw
- If you can have an html version of your game that would be great :)
- Have fun and don't worry to much about ratings
- All the colors throughout the whole game combined shouldn't be more than 10
- Each sprite should not contain more than 2 colors
- Particles should not contain more than 2 colors at most
- Each texture/background should not contain more than 2 colors
- Music and sound effects should also be minimalist(nothing to crazy or over the top) but that is up for interpretation
- In general all the art in the game shouldn't be to detailed
- No pixel noise
- You can use transparency to some extent
- Gradients are allowed but no more than 3 objects/sprites/backgrounds in total with a gradient and the two main colors from the gradient count towards the 10 color max.