Hey there! I am just a young gaming enthusiast wanting to see the more games like Metroid or Castlevania. Just so we're clear, there is no prize beyond bragging rights and inspiration! If that can fuel your game crafting drive, come up and give it a shot! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me questions.
Rules are as followed:
1. Must be a 2d action platformer. It alright if it has turn based strategy, rpg or arena elements to it.
2. You can make the game anyway you like.
3. A reasonably complex and interactive world. The size of this world can be as big as you want just as long as it is functional. It can also have a level system.
4. A plot is highly preferred but not necessary.
5. Working in teams is okay. You can have any many members as you like.
6. Nothing overly offensive. Cursing and sex is okay but real world politics and the sort are not allowed.
7. Nothing free to play until after the jam is done.