Create a game using only game assets made by Kenney. You are free to use, edit and remix them in any way you please (see the rules below). At the start of the jam a theme is announced.
- Join our Discord channel (find it on Pixeland.io)
- Use hashtag #kenneyjam to share your content on social media.
Rules & FAQ
- You must only use game assets (2D sprites, 3D models, and textures) available on the Kenney website.
- Develop and submit your game within the date and time listed above.
- The theme of the jam will be announced at the start (see date/time).
- You're allowed to work alone or in a team (no size restriction) using any game engine or platform.
- You can target any device or hardware, however in some cases less people will be able to play and rate your entry.
- Sound files (sound effects and music) and fonts can be custom made or gathered from other sources.
- Only pre-made game assets may be used, no Asset Forge creations.
- You'll hold all rights for any submission you make (all our assets are public domain licensed).
- Uploading the source of your submission is encouraged but not required.
- You can add the Kenney Jam logo (seen on top of this page) to your splash or game, do not use the Kenney logo please.
- For any further questions visit the community.
FAQ on game asset usage
- Limit yourself to only using the game assets provided
- You can edit (i.e. crop or change the color) and combine them (i.e. using one sprite in a different sprite)
- If you can't find a game asset, you'll have to find an alternative or drop the idea