Create a game using only game assets made by Kenney ("Asset Jesus"). You're free to use, edit and remix them in any way you please (see the rules below). There will be no judging or ranking.
The Kenney Jam 2017 theme was:
"It's a feature, not a bug!"
Gameplay theme: "It's a feature, not a bug!"
- Join our Discord channel (a #kenneyjam channel will be created during the jam).
- Use hashtag #kenneyjam to share your content on social media.
- During the event there will be a livestream.
- Submit your game within the date and time listed above.
- You're allowed to work alone or with a team.
- You must use game assets (2D sprites, 3D models and textures) available on the Kenney website.
- Only pre-made game assets may be used, no Asset Forge.
- Sound files (sound effects and music) and fonts can be custom made or gathered from other sources.
- You'll hold all rights for any submission you make (all our assets are public domain licensed).
- Uploading the source of your submission is allowed but not mandatory.
- You may also use exclusive game assets distributed through Patreon or in the game assets bundles.
Find a team!
Want to find some teammates? See the Kenney Jam page on CrowdForge: https://crowdforge.io/jams/kenneyjam