Welcome to Joined Worlds Jam! This jam is for creating games that explore two or more worlds that are linked together in some way. The original idea was parallel worlds, but as long as two or more worlds are linked together, go with your idea.
Submissions open November 1st!
Submissions close December 1st at midnight!
- Your game must fit the theme, and have two or more linked worlds, whatever that means to you.
- Your game must be a tabletop game. It can be a full game or a supplement for an existing game. Video games are not allowed.
- No promoting hateful content (sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, etc.), but respectfully exploring or tackling these themes are acceptable.
- Feel free to work alone or collaborate with other creators.
- Feel free to submit multiple projects, but all submissions must be started and finished during the jam.
- You are encouraged to price your games! You deserve to get paid for your work!
Cover and background image is Parallel Universe Vision by Lee Davy and is used under a Creative Commons license.