Cats (2019, dir Tom Hooper) and Cats the Musical are both definitely pieces of media that have been created by human hands. Lets make more media based on them!
- You must make a game, poem, ritual, or other piece of media based on Cats. Maybe you just look at the original T.S. Elliot poetry. Maybe just the movie. Maybe a combination of all of them. Whatever, we aren't the game cops. And if you are the game cops, fuck off. ACAB
- If you somehow already made something based on Cats before this jam, feel free to submit it now.
- Don't be bigoted. This means games with an overall message of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, or any other message targeting a marginalized group is not acceptable. You can make games about possibly triggering, or even just upsetting stuff-- but use content warnings! We will remove your game if you make a game with a bigoted worldview, or a game with bigotry where you don't explicitly warn the reader.
- Feel free to charge for your hard work, assuming you don't break any copyright laws. We love you.
- BONUS CONSTRAINT: Include Lucian Kahn as a Cat in your game. He is Lucian Kahn, the _____ Cat. Fill in the blank at your leisure.
Use the tag #JellicleJam and consider placing the tag "jellicle" on your games.